Author: Matt Kloskowski Matt is the full-time Director of Education for Kelby Media Group and a Tampa-based photographer. He's the Editor-in-Chief of Lightroom Magazine, the lead instructor on the Adobe Photoshop Lightroom LIVE Seminar Tour and author of several best-selling Photoshop books. Matt also hosts the world's top Lightroom blog, LightroomKillerTips.com, where he's built up a massive library of Lightroom videos, presets and tips. In addition to teaching Photoshop, Lightroom and photography seminars around the world, he's an instructor at Photoshop World and one of the full-time staff writers for Photoshop User Magazine.
By Scott Kelby Monday February 16, 2015
Leave a Response
- FREE XMPIE WEBINAR: INTRODUCING UMERGE, A PERSONALIZATION ADD-ON FOR ADOBE INDESIGN
- Adobe Dips Its Toes into the Open-Source Software Waters with Brackets 1.0
- Adobe’s New Mobile Apps: No Longer Second-Class Citizens
- Rocket Travel Slider
- Adobe Lightroom Mobile is Now Here!
- Attracting Friends with a Fabulous Facebook Design