Use one of Illustrator’s symbols and then add some layer styles in Photoshop to create a realistic coffee stain logo.
Author: Corey Barker Corey is a education and curriculum developer for KelbyOne. He is a graduate of the Ringling School of Art & Design in Sarasota, Fl, with a degree in Illustration. Over the years, Corey has worked as a graphic artist in a variety of disciplines such as illustration, commercial design, large format printing, motion graphics, web design and photography. His expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator have earned him numerous awards in illustration, graphic design and photography. Using Photoshop since Version 2, his expertise and creativity have evolved exponentially with every new version, which makes Corey an invaluable addition to the KelbyOne team.
By RC Concepcion Tuesday April 8, 2014
Leave a Response
- Photography Tips & Tricks: Product Snapshot – Eden Park Illumination Plasma Lamp
- State Centering and Responsive Scaling in Animate 3
- Using Adobe Typekit with InDesign CC
- Photography Tips and Tricks: Product Snapshot – Phottix Portable Photography Kit
- Motion Path Tool Tips in Animate 3
- 3D Effect with Old Photo using PS and After Effects