Author: RC Concepcion RC is an award winning photographer and author of the best selling books “Get Your Photography On the Web” and “The HDR Book” by Peachpit Press. He is an education and curriculum developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, hosts the popular podcasts “Photoshop User TV” and “Photography Tips and Tricks” An Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom, RC has over 14 years in the I.T. and e-commerce industries and spends his days developing content for all applications in the Adobe Creative Suite. RC also worked with Adobe in to write the Adobe Certified Expert exam for Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 4, and Lightroom 5. He has held training seminars in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, and has served as guest instructor for the Digital Landscape Workshop Series with Moose Peterson, Advanced Flash Photography at Jade Mountain with Joe McNally, His Light workshops with famed landscape photographer Bill Fortney, and the Voices That Matter web conference in San Francisco.
By Scott Kelby Thursday November 19, 2015
Leave a Response
- Creating Custom Brushes in Photoshop
- Keeping Your RAW Image Editable Using Smart Objects in Photoshop
- Creating the Tone-Mapped HDR Look in Photoshop
- Remove Large Distracting Objects in Photoshop
- Resizing Parts of an Image with Photoshop’s Content-Aware Scaling
- Sculpting the Face by Dodging & Burning in Photoshop
- Photoshop World Payment Plan Announced
- FREE XMPIE WEBINAR: INTRODUCING UMERGE, A PERSONALIZATION ADD-ON FOR ADOBE INDESIGN
- Adobe Dips Its Toes into the Open-Source Software Waters with Brackets 1.0
- Adobe’s New Mobile Apps: No Longer Second-Class Citizens
- Rocket Travel Slider
- Adobe Lightroom Mobile is Now Here!