Author: Stephen Burns Stephen Burns (www.chromeallusion.com) has discovered the same passion for the digital medium as he has for photography as an art form. His background began as a photographer 28 year ago and in time, progressed toward the digital medium. His influences include the great Abstractionists & the Surrealists including Jackson Pollock, Wassily Kandinsky, Pablo Picasso, Franz Kline, Mark Rothko, Mark Tobey, and Lenore Fini, to name a few.
Leave a Response
- Color Swap in Photoshop CC
- Photography Tips & Tricks: Product Snapshot – Eden Park Illumination Plasma Lamp
- State Centering and Responsive Scaling in Animate 3
- Using Adobe Typekit with InDesign CC
- Photography Tips and Tricks: Product Snapshot – Phottix Portable Photography Kit
- Motion Path Tool Tips in Animate 3