Red Giant Software Releases Trapcode Products for Editors
Red Giant Software, publisher of a line of professional digital video tools, including Magic Bullet and Knoll Light Factory, today released new versions of the popular Trapcode motion graphics products called Shine, Starglow, and 3D Stroke. In 2006, Red Giant Software and Trapcode formed a partnership, where Red Giant Software assumed exclusive publishing rights to all seven Trapcode products worldwide.
Trapcode Shine version 1.5 is a handy plug-in for simulating a bright spotlight behind text or logos. Shine is used frequently for movie titling effects. Users can also create sun rays from clouds or other objects, which are great for animating backgrounds for DVD projects.
Trapcode Starglow version 1.5 brings text and titles to life with glows and glints. The filters are based on a star shape that consists of eight directions, and each direction can be assigned an individual color map and streak length. Many users like to use Shine and Starglow together.
Trapcode 3D Stroke version 2.5 lets users dynamically write on a logo in 3D space; plus create organic and fluid lines. This effect is used commonly on TV, for example with the Food Network and ABC IDs.
- Shine, Starglow, and 3D Stroke now work for the first time in Final Cut Pro, Motion, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Avid AVX.
- Support has been added for full 32-bit floating-point rendering for generating light rays, glows, and animated lines with the highest quality output.
- 3D Stroke now features a series of 40 preset shapes for generating outlines or swirling strokes to captivate your audience.
Visit http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/trapcodeproducts.html for additional product information.
Pricing and Availability
- Trapcode Shine, Starglow, and 3D Stroke are now available for $99 USD each. Each product order includes support for Final Cut Pro, Motion, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Avid AVX.
- Current Trapcode After Effects users can upgrade for $49 USD per product or $99 for all three. All upgrades include support for all platforms – Final Cut Pro, Motion, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Avid AVX.
Trapcode makes software for visual effects and motion graphics. The focus is on creating robust, user friendly, affordable, and versatile products. Trapcode has seven products: Shine, 3D Stroke, Sound Keys, Starglow, Lux, Particular, and Echospace. All plug-ins support After Effects.
Trapcode is a privately held Aktiebolag (AB) based in Sweden. Founded and operated by Peder Norrby.
About Red Giant Software
Red Giant Software LLC (www.redgiantsoftware.com) is a San Francisco-based company that develops professional tools for digital video production. Products are available as plug-ins for popular video editing and effects applications including After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Premiere Pro, and Avid. All tools are based on production-proven technology developed by visual effects veterans.