Corey shows you how to create a Pyramid using CS3.
Author: Corey Barker Corey is the newest education and curriculum developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. He is a graduate of the Ringling School of Art & Design in Sarasota, Fl, with a degree in Illustration. Over the years, Corey has worked as a graphic artist in a variety of disciplines such as illustration, commercial design, large format printing, motion graphics, web design and photography. His expertise in Photoshop and Illustrator have earned him numerous awards in illustration, graphic design and photography. Using Photoshop since Version 2, his expertise and creativity have evolved exponentially with every new version, which makes Corey an invaluable addition to the NAPP team.
- Text Wraps in Adobe Illustrator
- 3D Movie Title in Adobe After Effects
- Simulating 3D in a 2D World in Adobe After Effects – Pt. 2
- Simulating 3D in a 2D World in Adobe After Effects
- Creating Vectors with the new Image Trace Feature in Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Easy Table of Contents Creation in Adobe InDesign