Quickly create image captions using the image’s metadata.
Author: Terry White Terry is the author of Secrets of Adobe Bridge from Adobe Press and co-author of InDesign CS/CS2 Killer Tips, from New Riders. Terry is Worldwide Creative Suite Design Evangelist for Adobe Systems, Inc., and has been with Adobe for over a decade, where he leads the charge in evangelizing and showing Adobe's Creative Suite products to users around the world. Terry is both an Adobe Certified Expert and Creative Suite Master. He has been active in the industry for over 20 years and is the founder and President of MacGroup-Detroit, Michigan's largest Macintosh users' group, and is a columnist for Layers magazine. Terry is the host of the top-ranked Adobe Creative Suite Video Podcast and author of the world renown Best App Site (your source for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch app news and reviews; www.bestappsite.com), Terry White's Tech Blog (http://terrywhite.com/techblog), and is a key presenter at major industry shows around the world.
By RC Concepcion Tuesday April 8, 2014
Leave a Response
- Color Swap in Photoshop CC
- Photography Tips & Tricks: Product Snapshot – Eden Park Illumination Plasma Lamp
- State Centering and Responsive Scaling in Animate 3
- Using Adobe Typekit with InDesign CC
- Photography Tips and Tricks: Product Snapshot – Phottix Portable Photography Kit
- Motion Path Tool Tips in Animate 3