Layer Groups 1.1 Plug-in for InDesign CS-CS3 Now Available
DTP Tools today announced the release of its Layer Groups plug-in for InDesign CS3. Layer Groups plug-in is a popular solution for organizing processes with extensive usage of layers.
- The possibility to sort layers into folders. Now users can utilize the layers in InDesign freely without the risk of getting lost in them.
- Enables user to set the non-printing to an entire layer – this feature was made compatible with the non-printing layers introduced in InDesign CS3.
- Layer Groups plug-in was integrated into the new DTP Tools component providing easier activation, automatic updates and easier access to support.
- Non-printing attribute of layers was made compatible with the same feature in InDesign CS3.
- Layer Groups 1.2 are compatible with upcoming DTP Tools solution for layer comps.
Pricing and Availability
14 days trial version of Layer Groups 1.1, for InDesign CS – CS3 on both Windows and Macintosh OS X is available for immediate download at: www.dtptools.com/layergroups , or at the direct download links:
MAC: www.dtptools.com/layergroups/Layer_Groups_1.1.zip 2.6 MB
WIN: www.dtptools.com/layergroups/Layer_Groups_1.1.msi 3.0 MB
A single license price is 29 USD and is available for instant purchase.
About DTP Tools
DTP Tools is a leading provider of InDesign and InCopy solutions. With widely-renowned plug-ins such as History, Cross-References, and Page Control, we help make tens of thousands of worldwide InDesign users more efficient and more fun. Check out our site to find how our other plug-ins can help you save more time and money in the production process! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org