Photoshop instructors Matt Kloskowski, Corey Barker, Pete Collins and RC Concepcion are getting together to just talk about all of the reasons they love PhotoshopWorld, outside of #Photoshop and #Photography. Obviously there is a ton of training to be had, but you will be amazed at how many other things the conference has to offer. It totally makes it one of their favorite places to be. Click here to learn more about the PhotoshopWorld conference.
Author: RC Concepcion Rafael Concepcion (RC) is an education and curriculum developer for KelbyOne, and the co-host of Layers TV - The How To Podcast For Everything Adobe. An Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom, RC has over 10 years in the I.T. and ecommerce industries and spends his days developing content for all applications in the Adobe Creative Suite. RC has held training seminars in the U.S., Europe, and Latin America, and recently combined his photographic and web experience to teach with famed wildlife photographer Moose Peterson at the "You Can Do It Too" workshops in Mammoth, CA and at the Voices That Matter Web Conference in San Francisco, CA. RC also writes columns for Layers and Photoshop User magazines.
By RC Concepcion Tuesday April 8, 2014
Leave a Response
- Photography Tips & Tricks: Product Snapshot – Eden Park Illumination Plasma Lamp
- State Centering and Responsive Scaling in Animate 3
- Using Adobe Typekit with InDesign CC
- Photography Tips and Tricks: Product Snapshot – Phottix Portable Photography Kit
- Motion Path Tool Tips in Animate 3
- 3D Effect with Old Photo using PS and After Effects