Dave Cross reveals new masking techniques in Illustrator CS3.
Author: Dave Cross For over 25 years, Dave Cross has been helping photographers and creative professionals get the most out of their software. Starting with Adobe Illustrator classes in 1987, Dave has taught Photoshop,Illustrator and InDesign to thousands of users around the world. He has a Bachelor of Education, is an Adobe Certified Instructor and is a Certified Technical Trainer. Dave has taught at Photoshop World (25 times), written numerous articles and several books, co-hosted Photoshop User TV and has appeared in many DVDs and online courses for Kelby Training and creativeLIVE. Dave runs his own studio/workshop space in Tampa, FL. Over the last 14 years, Dave has taught Photoshop in every state in the United States, throughout Canada and in Europe, consistently earning rave reviews. Dave is well-known for his engaging style, his humor and his ability to make complex topics easy to understand. In 2009 Dave was inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame.
By Tom Green Tuesday July 29, 2014
- Using a Gray Card for Setting White Balance in Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw
- Setting Your White Balance in Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw
- Editing JPEGs and TIFFs in Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw
- Four Ways to Create Contrast in Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw
- Creating Form Elements in Edge Reflow