Author: Stephen Burns Stephen Burns (www.chromeallusion.com) has discovered the same passion for the digital medium as he has for photography as an art form. His background began as a photographer 28 year ago and in time, progressed toward the digital medium. His influences include the great Abstractionists & the Surrealists including Jackson Pollock, Wassily Kandinsky, Pablo Picasso, Franz Kline, Mark Rothko, Mark Tobey, and Lenore Fini, to name a few.
Leave a Response
- Text Wraps in Adobe Illustrator
- 3D Movie Title in Adobe After Effects
- Simulating 3D in a 2D World in Adobe After Effects – Pt. 2
- Simulating 3D in a 2D World in Adobe After Effects
- Creating Vectors with the new Image Trace Feature in Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Easy Table of Contents Creation in Adobe InDesign